Mozilla:Polish websites migration to Mozilla-Europe.org
Z Aviary.pl wiki
- www.firefox.pl - migrated to Mozilla-Europe
- using a mod_rewrite redirect for most of the important pages previously hosted here (e.g. http://www.firefox.pl/dlaczego.html opens the /features page)
- others.firefox.pl (pl l10n development stuff) - migrated to beta.aviary.pl/firefox
- legacy banners at http://www.firefox.pl/promo/ - used by many sites
- http://pomoc.firefox.pl/ (1.0 online help based on texturizer.net/firefox)
- mail @firefox.pl - still available to AviaryPL team members, no new accounts are being created here
Vhosts still active on this domain:
- bugs.firefox.pl - mod_rewrite currently redirects everything to bugs.aviary.pl
- svn.firefox.pl == svn.aviary.pl - do we really need this alias? Everyone's using svn.aviary.pl, right?
Migration TBD for Thunderbird 2.0 release.
The important stuff:
- Thunderbird Documentation - in-product pages - there's a redirect on mozilla-europe.org to these ones, should probably be the other way round
- http://thunderbird.pl/conowego-<VERSION_NUMBER>.html - release notes
Other content currently not available on mozilla-europe.org:
- more accurate information about sys reqs (Firefox page has it, so Tb 2 will get it as well)
- MPL translation
Problems with mozilla-europe.org Thunderbird page
- bad usability - to much content on one page makes it difficult to find information that particular person needs. Content of Thunderbird page should be separated to couple of pages with links to them on the main product page.